home About Links Kpop ASK.FM INSTAGRAM TUMBLR TWITTER YOUTUBE FOLLOW ME


안녕하세요~

My name is Sandra, but you can call me Soyeon. And one of my "internet/social media names" is Yoosanchu. I live in a small place in Finland (but my first language is Swedish b/c I'm awesome). I'm studying in the third year of fashion/clothing design. In the future, I hope I can move to a bigger city like Seoul, Stockholm, or any other big city wouldn't hurt either. My blog is partly about my daily life as an 18 year old, but since I find that too boring, I mostly write about fashion, kpop, cute and creative things and everything that inspires me. My style and inspiration comes mostly from East Asia. As you see, I'm very interested in South Korea and Japan's fashion and culture, and their popculture such as kpop, k-dramas and anime.
I hope you'll enjoy my blog!

CONTACT: sanolieb@gmail.com


Search this blog


Translate


Blog archive



Latest posts


Categories



Latest on Instagram


@bubblechutea

Ads


View StyleWe

View Sammydress

View Zaful

Credits

Template 99% by AtinTory
Editor: Sandra
.:~REVIEW - Backpack from Stylewe.com~:.

This review is gonna be about this backpack I got from Stylewe.com a few days ago.

Link to their webshop here
Link to their facebook page here

Their style and items are kinda expensive. More of a "fancy" style than cute, but everything can obviously not be my style. This backpack however, is very much my style so that's why I chose it.









 Link to the backpack here. 

image

Shipping & price: 4/5

The shipping took incredibly fast, only a few days! It was shipped by DHL, which is one of the fastest...so that's why. Again, this bag is sponsored, so I didn't have to pay anything, otherwise it would've been kinda expensive-ish for my current budget. The price of the bag is $65. I didn't realize until now that I have got so many sponsored things almost on the same period of time.

Quality: 5/5

The quality of this backpack is definitely A+. Well it's PU leather so obviously it's good quality. Even the way it was packaged when it arrived was really good. It came in a hard cardboard box. The bag had plastic-thingys on all the straps and things. And it had paper stuffed inside the backpack so that the shape of it wouldn't be destroyed in the mail when it was shipped.
Oh and I like the design of it, that you don't close the bag with a zipper, but with these straps.

Measurements/size: 4/5

It's stated as a medium sized backpack, so obviously it won't be too big and you won't be able to fill it with too much stuff. For example; my Macbook won't fit in this backpack, but that's okay, even tho I would've wanted to be able to fit my laptop in it, lol. The exact measurements of the bag is stated: Width: 11 inch (28cm), Height: 11,8 inch (30cm), Depth: 4,3 inch (11cm).

Overall: 5/5

I love the wings on this backpack! That's the main reason why I chose it. I know I don't need any more backpacks bc I have so many but...you can never have too many bags.

imageimageimageimageimageimage

Labels: ,

7/22/2016 10:41:00 PM


Newer Posts
Older Posts